Dog Protects His Pregnant Owner

Advertisement

The behavior of the adults in this video is atrocious. it is NOT ok to taunt and tease a dog- provoking and inciting its already bad behavior which is what they are doing here. It is NOT ok for a dog to lunge and snap at people (the dog bites that man (who seems to be a family friend) in the end of the video, which is 1) no less than he deserves for continually teasing the damn thing but 2) also unacceptable.) It is not ok to ignore or praise your dogs bad behavior. The dog needs immediate correction when behaving in such a manner. That man was NO THREAT to the woman or the unborn child in any way and allowing the dog to behave as if he is was absolutely and grossly irresponsible.


the dog sence changes and the woman is obviously very protective of her baby so her being his master should u call it feels the need he has to protect it I have a pitbull to c: and he's the same with my brother my brother won't go by males because he was abused by his dad before my mom left him and ever since then my brother is my dogs "baby" he will not let males touch him unless he feels its okay my sisters dad (which my brother has know his hole life) feels safe with him so my dog still is on guard but is more calm unless he acts like he will hit my brother and I have a German Shepherd to and if she feels m tense up around something or I seem scared she will stand and look around till she spots what I'm scared of and puts her self in between me and what ever it it for my safety all dogs are different but pick up on the same things that's why he didn't bite the guys arm off because he trust him but not enough to think he won't hurt the baby because she doesn't look that far along its not normal for her to look like that so he's not used to seeing him touch her belly like that if u get what I mean like he needs more time to get used to him touching her stomach. before he will get used to it and not bite him.



Share/Bookmark
Advertisement
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment