New Model in Rise: Ashish Thapa

Advertisement

New Model in Rise: Ashish Thapa


Model Profile

Name: Ashish thapa 
Address - thakurdwara , Nepalgunj
Age 20
Music Videos: 4
Interested in travelling, photoshoot and singing
Aim to be a Success Actor
Education in engineering student at National College of Engineering



Being a student of Engineering he dreams to be a success actor in Nepal. Lets hear his words and struggle on his own words.


"I came Kathmandu on 2059 B.S. it was very hard for me to enter on the field of modeling . it's my passion and dream too .. i used to live with my cousin here at Kathmandu ..they never inspired me to do these things . but I never expected such response from them . It made me feel bad but i never stopped dreaming about this field . Beside that i also don't have any members on my family related to this field . But now i think i am on the way to success. Hoping of the positive response from the audience.
Talking about my videos I think "khali khali" by singer sugam dahal which is my recent music video i am doing, will make me step higher i think . I have great hope on it . And i can frankly say that that was my good experience with such genious persons esp. Director Randhir Shrestha"

Well we hope and wish you luck to get closer to your dreams and success for your recent coming music video too.


Share/Bookmark
Advertisement
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment