New Video Alert - I'm Sorry by Saroj Baniya & Sarkraj Baniya - Exclusive

Advertisement

New Video Alert - I'm Sorry by Saroj Baniya & Sarkraj Baniya - Exclusive


Nepali Song - I am Sorry by Saroj Baniya & Sarkraj Baniya

Nepali Song - I am Sorry by Saroj Baniya & Sarkraj Baniya


"I'M Sorry" is a Nepali Pop Song by Saroj and Sarkraj Baniya from the Album 'Man Ko Kura'. It was Recorded at - Native Studio (Hetauda). The Lyrics and Music of the Nepali Pop song 'I'M Sorry' is written and composed by Saroj Baniya. Suman Tamang has done the Arrangement of the song. The Artist starring in the Music Video are Sujan Shrestha, Saprina Shrestha and Suzu Thapa. The Direction, Editing and Camera work is done by Suman Tamang. All three work handling by Suman Tamang is very well done. Must say that he put a lot of hard work making the music video.

Nepali Song - I am Sorry by Saroj Baniya & Sarkraj Baniya
 The Story writer of the Nepali song 'I'M Sorry' is Saroj Baniya who is singer himself of this song. The Venue of the Video shooting of was at Beautiful Place of Hetauda Regal Hetauda Resort and Jungle Pub & Resturant. It is done under the Post Production 'NMI Production'. 


Nepali Song - I'm Sorry - Details

 I'M SORRY
 Singer : Saroj & Sarkraj Baniya. 
 Lyrics/compose : Saroj Baniya. 
 Album : mann ko kura 
Artist : Sujan Shrestha,Saprina Shrestha & Suzu Thapa. 
 Story : Saroj Baniya. 
Dir/Edit/Cam : Suman Tamang 
 Recording Studio : Native Studio [Hetauda] 
 Venue : Regal Hetauda Resort , Jungle Pub & Restaurant. 
Online Media Partner - SongsNepal Native Music Institute - NMI Production - 2015.

Watch New Nepali Pop Song 2015 -I'M Sorry - Saroj & Sarkraj Baniya 


Share/Bookmark
Advertisement
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment